Friday, January 16, 2015

Makeup

So, I've been playing around with a lot of different makeups lately. My favorites have been the Naked 3 eye shadow pallet by Urban Decay, Madeline New York waterproof black mascara, Cover Girl cream blush, Naked lip gloss by Urban Decay and Urban Decay eye shadow primer. As you can tell, I've really been enjoying my Urban Decay makeup products. I don't wear all that much makeup on a daily basis, but lip gloss and eye shadow are definitely my makeup must-haves. I have naturally long lashes, so I can go without mascara. Mabeline New York also sells awesome clear mascara for days where you don't want to wear really dark makeup. I've been experimenting with different eye shadow primers, and I REALLY have been obsessed with the Urban Decay one. A free sample of 4 different shades comes in the Naked pallets. I've also been loving Burt's Bees tinted lip balm. It moistens your lips while giving them some color. I have it in the shade petunia. It's really pretty and light, but you can also get it in darker colors. Onto cream blush! I'm OBSESSED!!! It's really soft on your cheeks and blends in really nicely and you don't need to get your brushes covered in pink powder! So, as you can tell, I can talk about makeup for AGES! I want you guys to tell me some of your favorite makeup brands and products and I'll tell you if I try them out and how I like them!

Stay Styled!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment